Saturday, March 30, 2013

Reeder App Will be Ready for the Google Reader Shutdown


Reeder App Will be Ready for the Google Reader Shutdown

Here's some good news for fans of RSS and users of the popular Reeder app: the developer of Reeder has plans in place to keep the app running smoothly when Google shuts down Google Reader in a few months.
Reeder will be switching to use Feedbin as its backend service, as TUAW reports:
The iPhone version of Reeder will get Feedbin support soon, while the iPad and OS X version will be updated in the coming months.
I've been using Reeder as my RSS app on the iPad for a long while now and it's a superb, fast app for keeping up with all the feeds I follow. Since hearing the news about the impending demise of Google Reader I've been using Reeder on my Mac a lot more often too.
If the Reeder iPad and Mac apps are updated before July 1 and still support most or all their current key features I will be a very happy camper.
I'm sure we have lots of RSS users...

Original Page: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/39489927/0/ipadinsight~Reeder-App-Will-be-Ready-for-the-Google-Reader-Shutdown/
Sent from Feeddler RSS Reader


No comments:

Post a Comment