Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fly Through the Water With Subwing

via The Gadgeteer by Ian Lim on 3/21/12

I have to admit I’ve never tried water skiing, and I have my doubts if I could actually even stand up.  The Subwing might actually be more my style though.  The Subwing is made of fiberglass, rubber, and stainless steel, and with it, you can travel on the surface, skim the ocean bottom or just do tricks. Towed behind a boat going at around 2 knots, you can control the Subwing by tilting the wings in different directions.

Available for $700 from Subwing.  There’s also a carbon fiber version with glossy finish for $895 and a carbon fiber model with matte finish for $850.

Filed in categories: News, Outdoor Gear

Tagged: ,

Fly Through the Water With Subwing originally appeared on The Gadgeteer on March 21, 2012 at 10:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment