Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Western Shooting Journal

via Gun Nuts Media by Caleb on 5/15/12

Our own Shelley Rae, with her own magazine. They grow up so fast…

Welcome to the Western Shooting Journal Online. Shelley will still be producing content and other projects for the team here at Gun Nuts, but for what should be obvious reasons her primary focus is going to be on launching her magazine.

In the two years she’s been writing for us at Gun Nuts, I have the chance to watch not only her shooting skills improve, but also to see Shelley go through a pretty impressive transformation as a writer and editor. She’s gone from “the girl at the range” to a respected and trusted name in the firearms industry in an impressively short amount of time, and I couldn’t be more proud. Of course, this means I’ll have to stay on my A-game, because if I’m not careful she’s going to be my boss in a few years at this pace.

Head over to her fan page and congratulate her on the new gig as she continues to kick ass all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment