Sunday, August 24, 2014

Magician makes dogs freak out with flying sausage trick [feedly]



----
Magician makes dogs freak out with flying sausage trick
// Gizmodo

Magician makes dogs freak out with flying sausage trick

I love dogs. I love magic tricks. I love sausages. Obviously, I was bound to love this video of dogs reacting to magic flying wieners. I like the fact that some of them get so freaked out at the sight of a delicious treat floating in front of them—but others just don't give a damn.

The trick is performed by Jose Ahonen, who apparently loves to make dogs freak the hell out with his magic tricks so we can all simultaneously laugh and say awwww.


SPLOID is a new blog about awesome stuff. Join us on Facebook


----

Shared via my feedly reader


Dwight A. Hunt, Sr. A+, MCP 
Facebook and Twitter: dahuntsr

Blogs: 
Books, Podcasts, Old Time Radio & Movie instant stream reviews: http://audio-book-addict.blogspot.com

Tech articles, firearms & all other posts: http://dahuntsr.blogspot.com/

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment