Sunday, August 17, 2014

Verizon Now Throttling Top 'Unlimited' Subscribers on 4G LTE [feedly]

I believe Verizon is doing this to government contracts that include unlimited data for both normal and personal hot spot. This is based on that I know I use more than 5 Gb a month and my LTE download speed in Ann Arbor Mi average under 3 Mbs or a fast 3G speeds. Ann Arbor is a high population area and Verizon's data speeds are slower the Jackson MI or Saginaw Mi.

----
Verizon Now Throttling Top 'Unlimited' Subscribers on 4G LTE
// PCMag.com Breaking News

It will still take quite a bit for Verizon's unlimited data plan holders to get throttled for their use, but it's now possible for the company's 4G LTE service.

----

Shared via my feedly reader


Dwight A. Hunt, Sr. A+, MCP 
Facebook and Twitter: dahuntsr

Blogs: 
Books, Podcasts, Old Time Radio & Movie instant stream reviews: http://audio-book-addict.blogspot.com

Tech articles, firearms & all other posts: http://dahuntsr.blogspot.com/

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment