Sunday, August 26, 2012

Padintosh Case for iPad: First Impressions

via iPad Insight by Patrick Jordan on 8/20/12

I posted last week about the Padintosh Case for iPad, and how striking looking it was. I ordered one very shortly after seeing it at ThinkGeek, and it arrived a little earlier today.

I’ve only given it a very quick tryout so far, but I’ve already learned one important thing at it, and have some quick first impressions to share. The one big thing I’ve learned is that this case is not fully compatible with the ultra-thin Gelaskin that I use in the back cover of my new (2012) iPad. It very nearly fits, but not quite. I can get the iPad into 3 of the 4 corner slots of the case by not into the final one, no matter which way I try to insert it.

Other than that one drawback, I’m quite impressed with the Padintosh iPad case. The cutouts are among the cleanest and most precise I’ve ever seen on a back cover case like this. The case feels solid and should offer good protection to the back of the iPad. It works nicely with the Apple Smart Cover for the iPad too.

 

(...)
Read the rest of Padintosh Case for iPad: First Impressions (188 words)


© patrickj for iPad Insight, 2012. | Permalink | 2 comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment