Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Question of the day

via Gun Nuts Media by Caleb on 8/21/12

Would you rather be truly great at shooting, like a Rob Leatham or would you rather be in incredible physical condition like an Olympic swimmer?

Both examples require a tremendous amount of training and discipline to achieve. I will say that looking like an Olympic swimmer would probably be better for your social life than shooting as well as Rob Leatham, but shooting like Rob will be a lot handier when the zombies come.

What do you think? Post your answer in the comments. I’m genuinely interested in the discussion. To get things started, here’s my answer: Olympic swimmer. As much as I love shooting, if I had a wish granting genie offer me one of those two choices, it’d be to be at the absolute pinnacle of human conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment