Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Uniquely Android: WiFi Keyboard

via Android Phone Fans by Raveesh Bhalla on 9/16/12

This image has no alt text

Uniquely Android is a series we started a while ago to shine the spotlight on those apps that take advantage of the unique capabilities of the platform and provide an experience that you wouldn’t find in most other phones. So far, we have featured Plug In LauncherAirDroidShushLlamaSwiftkey 3SwipePadWidgetsoid2.xUnified Remote and AirCalc.

Of all the apps I’ve discovered for the Uniquely Android series, WiFi Keyboard is the one I’m probably most grateful for. The reason? It’s has managed to turn my tablet from simply a reading device to an extremely useful device for my workstation. I took some of the tips from the discussion a couple of weeks ago, but it still kinda felt forced.

How did WiFi Keyboard help out? Simple. By allowing me to do all my typing on my main machine that is connected to the same WiFi network, the tablet is now where I handle all my E-Mails and chat with team-members. It’s a small thing, but it really helps me focus on my work by creating that distinction.

My favorite use, though? Fighting back against the trolls that I call friends on our soccer WhatsApp group while they trash my favorite team. Thanks to WiFi Keyboard, I almost always will have the last word.

[Play Link]

No comments:

Post a Comment