Wednesday, July 25, 2012

iOS 6 Tidbits: Complete My Album Now Available in the Music App

via iPad Insight by Patrick Jordan on 7/19/12

Music App iPad iOS 6

Here’s another small but handy feature added to iOS 6 – the revamped Music app now lets you use Complete My Album without leaving the app. So you can choose to purchase the remaining songs on an album you enjoy without being pulled out to the separate iTunes app.

Instead, you can complete the album with just a couple of taps from the individual album page in the Albums section of the Music app.

Apparently the Videos app has added a similar capability – with Complete My Season when buying TV show episodes.

I can’t say my life felt incomplete without this functionality in the Music app, but I do like the trend in iOS 6 to accomplish more things directly within some of Apple’s built-in apps. My favorite of these is that you no longer get bombed out of the App Store when you choose to install an app.

I spotted this via 9to5Mac.


© patrickj for iPad Insight, 2012. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment